« All Events
Orange International Street Fair
September 6, 2015 @ 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
The Orange International Street Fair is a fantastic weekend-long event dedicated to celebrating cultures from all around the world. Food, beer, crafts, activities, and music from around the world! It takes place in the Orange Circle, and will run September 4-6th!OISF is a diversified event featuring:
- 15 ethnic streets with 42 food and alcohol booths. Food and alcohol booths are run by local non-profits with all proceeds going directly back to them.
- Handmade Arts and Crafts section featuring local artists and their crafts.
- Community Booth section showcasing local non-profits and the causes they support.
- Commercial Section featuring local companies promoting their businesses.
- A street dedicated to kids with crafts and games.
- 8 Stages of entertainment featuring local bands playing ethnic music and your favorite songs.
This is one of the biggest and best events in Old Towne! Make sure you check out the website for all the details on this amazing event!