Make 2018 the best year for your creative work! Whether you’re a writer, a painter, a musician, a photographer, or a multi-passionate creative, join us for this creative vision workshop with Andrea Guevara, branding strategist, writer, and creativity consultant.
In this 3-hour workshop you’ll:
- Get the clarity you need to decide what YOU really want–not what people say you should have
- Understand what makes you and your creative work so unique and valuable (so other people will too)
- Begin to craft a personal brand based on who you authentically are
- Set goals for the year and break them down into actionable tasks that will actually inspire you to do them
- Identify creative mindset strategies to bust through old ways of limited thinking
- Meet other creative folks who are motivated to do their best work, gain a bigger audience, and get paid
Half of proceeds from ticket sales will be donated to 1888 Center.