Festive Holiday Cocktails Sure to Spread Some Cheer
Bring on the holiday parties! We are ready to host all of our friends and family this season. We love having all of our loved ones together in one place. I found a few holiday cocktail recipes on Delish that I had to try. And trust me, if you make these for the holidays, you’ll be the hostess with the mostest! Check out these super festive and incredibly delicious recipes below.
Warm Cinnamon Cider
- Drizzle caramel around the inside of the empty glasses.
- Heat apple cider and pour into glasses.
- Add lemon juice into glasses and then mix in Fireball and stir.
- Add a pinch of mulled spices.
Baileys Coffee Slush
Chocolate sauce, for garnish
Caramel, for garnish
- Fill an ice cube tray with 2 1/2 cups cold brew. Freeze until solid, 3 hours.
- Combine frozen coffee cubes with remaining 1/2 cup cold brew, milk, Baileys, and vodka in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Drizzle chocolate and caramel sauces into each of your glasses. Divide slushy evenly between glasses, then top with whipped cream, more caramel and more chocolate.
Best Boozy Butterbeer
Keep a lookout on our Instagram page this weekend for a step-by-step video tutorial on how to make this tasty cocktail!
2 c. heavy cream
2 tbsp. packed brown sugar
1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
2 tbsp. melted butter
Gold sanding sugar, for garnish (optional)
Butterscotch syrup, for garnish
6 (12-oz.) cans cream soda
3 (12-oz.) cans seltzer
3 1/2 c. vanilla vodka
- In a large bowl, combine cream, brown sugar and vanilla. Using a hand mixer, whip until soft peaks form. Fold in melted butter and set aside.
- In a punch bowl, combine cream soda, seltzer, and vodka. Top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of gold sanding sugar.
- Drizzle butterscotch syrup on the rim of mugs. Serve punch and top with additional sanding sugar and butterscotch syrup, if desired.
Pinch kosher salt
Crushed candy canes
Whole mini candy canes
Chocolate sauce, for drizzling
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, bring milk to a simmer. Whisk in sugar and cocoa powder and stir until no lumps remain. Stir in chocolate chips and cook, stirring occasionally, until the chocolate is completely melted. Turn heat to low and stir in in Rumchata and schnapps. Warm to the desired temperature, then remove from heat and pour into mugs.
- Top each mug with whipped cream, a drizzle of chocolate sauce, crushed candy canes, and one whole mini candy cane, and serve.
- Run a lime wedge around each glass then dip in powdered sugar.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice then add vodka, cranberry juice, triple sec, and lime juice. Shake until the cocktail shaker is cold.
- Divide drinks between rimmed glasses and add cranberries for garnish.