- This event has passed.
Concerts in the Park: Smokin’ Cobras
June 21 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pmFree
Our favorite community summer tradition is here! Concerts in the Park is back to keep us rocking all summer long. Every year locals to gather under the trees at Hart Park to connect with neighbors and enjoy the sounds of summer music.
Don't miss out on this summer series of FREE concerts. The shows take place every Wednesday night from June 21 until August 9 from 7 pm to 8:30 pm. It's encouraged blankets, low lawn chairs, and picnic baskets, though pets and alcohol are not allowed. There will be food available for purchase on site.
2017 Concert Line-Up:
- June 21: Smokin' Cobras, retro hits from the 50s to 80s
- June 28: L.A. Vation, U2 tribute
- July 05: Stone Soul, classic Motown and soul
- July 12: The Trip, top 40 rock hits from the 60s to today
- July 19: Smith, modern and classic country
- July 26: Hard Day's Night, Beatles tribute
- August 02: Wiseguys Big Band Machine, big band favorites
- August 09: Superlark, classic rock
For more information on the City of Orange 2017 Concerts in the Park, please call the Special Events Hotline at (714) 744-7278.