- Thursday, November 27, 2-4pm: Attention Chapman students! This one’s for you! It’s almost time for Chapman’s Annual Thanksgiving Meal in the Student Union! This event will take place in the Student Union on Thursday, Nov. 28 at 2pm. It’s a fun, casual event with delicious traditional menu items such as roasted turkey, mashed potatoes, pumpkin pie and sparkling cider. There will also be gluten free and vegan options. If you don’t go home for the holiday, you can still feel at home at Chapman!
- Smoqued BBQ has a Thanksgiving catering menu that includes your choice of turkey or ham (prepared a few different ways, so check out your options) and a variety of sides that feeds 7-9 people including mashed red potatoes, green beans with crispy onion, stuffing, and caramelized brussels sprouts. Reserve your meal by FRIDAY NOVEMBER 21! Call (714) 633-7427 to place your order.
- Citrus City Grille will be open on Thanksgiving Day from 12-7pm, and they will be serving a full three-course Thanksgiving meal that includes a soup or salad appetizer, a roasted turkey or baked ham entrée, and your choice of desserts. The dine-in option is $29.95 per person or $12.95 for kids 12 and under. They also have a catering menu so you can bring home a delicious meal to your family as well. The family to-go meal serves 8-10 people and costs $175 plus tax. Call (714) 639-9600 to reserve your spot or your to-go meal.
- Kimmie’s Coffee Cup is closed on Thanksgiving, but they have some pretty tasty Thanksgiving staples on special on November 26th, the day before Thanksgiving, including roasted turkey, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, a vegetable medley, a mixed salad, a fresh roll, and a slice of pumpkin pie. Get your fix a day early!
- Bruxie is offering some amazing Thanksgiving waffle specials now through November 30! Their “Thanksgiving Bruxie” is made up of oven-roasted turkey, vegetable sausage stuffing, fresh cranberry sauce, and gravy. Compliment that one with their “Vermont Apple Pie Bruxie” which has brown spiced sugar apples, Vermont white cheddar, oatmeal crumble, caramel, and a side of Bruxie’s famous Wisconsin frozen custard. If you’ve had these in years past, you know they are so good!
- Want an amazing Thanksgiving without all the heavy lifting? Provisions Market has an amazing Thanksgiving catering menu. We know that those famous Haven brussels sprouts are a part of the mix! Call the Shop Manager Sarah today to get more info or place an order: (714) 997-2337.
- Click HERE for a list of the DELICIOUS pies that you can order from Front Porch Pops for your Thanksgiving dinner! That’s right, Front Porch Pops makes some incredible pies and you can reserve one (or two, or three!) in time for Thanksgiving if you order in the next few days. Call them at (714) 625-6305, send them an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the shop to reserve your pie today! It’s located at 120 E. Chapman Ave, right next to Watson’s Drugs!
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! I hope you’ve found something in here that tickles your taste buds and gets you excited about this wonderful holiday we get to celebrate this month, especially if you aren’t much of a cook! I’m so thankful for good friends, family, and all of YOU!